I figured I would start this blog because Facebook isn't big enough to handle all my goofs that are just too funny (in a shake your head like "I can't believe you just did that" kind of way) to not share. I'm a crazy crafter/scrapbooker/budding artist, reader of smut, and mother of three (five if you count my husband and our cat) and I do some crazy stuff sometimes.
Let me start with a few truths about me.
1. I'm a terrible baker. If it's dessert and it goes in the oven, I will set off the smoke detector - EVERY SINGLE TIME! (Keep that in mind for one of my stories coming up.)
2. Much to my husband's chagrin, I have Career ADHD. I'm almost 40 and still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
3. I HATE ham and all things pork, except BACON! I mean, really, who could hate bacon?
4. I'm a cut and then measure kind of gal. I like to fly by the seat of my pants and forget instructions and patterns. (I'm sure this info will be pertinent for you to know very soon as well. teehee)
5. I used to be really really fat. Now I'm just 30 pounds overweight like everyone else.
Watch for some interesting stories coming up....... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment