Wednesday, 21 August 2013

It's official! Hell has frozen over!

Yup, it's true!! Hell must have frozen over for these incredible things to have happened.There are all random events from the past few weeks but totally all the proof I need.

First of all, I GOT A DIAMOND RING!! Woohoo!! It only took 15.5 years of marriage. I love it! here it is:
It's so pretty and sparkly... and I got a diamond heart pendant as well. Yay! Love them both! Thanks to my hubby for these wonderful gifts!
Any of you that know Robin well enough are probably asking yourself what I did to deserve these or what he did that he's trying to make up for. Hmmmm.... I'm still in the dark, please let me know if you figure it out. ;-)

Secondly, I went camping. I can hear your gasps already! Anyone that knows me well enough knows that I no longer camp, therefore hell must have frozen over to get me out into the woods. And the most amazing thing is that we didn't have a torrential downpour on our campsite and ruin our weekend. It was actually pretty enjoyable with nice weather. Huh, never thought I'd say that. I'm not ready to do it again any time soon but I did it and here's the proof:

Finally, you all know that I suffer badly from career ADHD. I'm almost 40 (ACK!) and am still trying to find my place. So I'm happy to report that other than some itchy feet around Canada Day which have now gone away, I have stayed in a job for a year and have no intentions to leave! Isn't that amazing!! Thankfully my bosses have got me all figured out though - they realize I'm a wanderer and keep changing things for me and offering me new and exciting things. Gotta love them! So now in addition to taking courses online to be a bookkeeper, I'm also doing on-the-job training to be a physiotherapy aide and I'm doing OHIP billing for a doctor in one of the other clinics. 

Just more proof that hell has finally frozen over! And I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment